International Coastal Cleanup 2017
• Must provide beach or street locations for volunteers to clean. Be specific. Locations will be listed at www.njclean.org
• Must agree to provide personnel to supervise cleanups.
• Must dispose of bags of trash and recyclables.
• Must report cleanups on statistical report forms provided by NJCCC; reports include number of cleanups, number of volunteers, amount of trash picked up and/or recycled.
• Must register at www.njclean.org no later than August 1, 2017.
• Must distribute waiver forms to volunteers, ensure that all volunteers sign waiver forms, and submit waiver forms to NJCCC no later than November 1, 2017.
• Must distribute data cards to volunteers, ensure that volunteers complete the data cards, and submit data cards, along with waiver forms, to NJCCC no later than November 1, 2017.
• Must ensure that volunteers abide by NJCCC guidelines and safety rules.
• Must register at www.njclean.org no later than September 1, 2017.
• Must sign liability waiver forms.
• Must complete data cards.
• Must abide by NJCCC guidelines and safety rules.
New Jersey Clean Communities Council
• Must provide guidelines and safety rules for cleanups.
• Must provide bags and gloves unless municipalities agree to provide supplies using Clean Communities grant funds.
• Must submit data cards to the Ocean Conservancy by November 1, 2017.
• Must confirm cleanup locations with municipalities and volunteer groups.
• Must provide schedule of cleanups and locations at www.njclean.org .
• Provides International Coastal Cleanup data cards.
• Tabulates and reports the results of cleanups.
• Coordinates cleanups worldwide